Finalizing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finalizing

Won't finish finalizing or eject the disk.

Use imgburn
    ...Death Before Dishonor...

Comment

Imgburn is a little tricky in how you go about finalizing a disc.

Comment

Jeffie, - in what way is it tricky?

Comment

@jeffie hey I don't know much bout computers and img burn real simple find a thread that cbr replied too he has a link on setting up imgburn Havent had one problem burning since I downloaded peace out
          ...Death Before Dishonor...

Comment

I attached a graphic to my post showing how to go about "Closing" a disc and it was not attached. Apparently, new member's post are subject to review which is okay as their information could be dangerous.

I know that if I was not familiar with Imgburn and went looking to finalize a disc, I might have trouble. As I put it my PM, w/o the graphic, my post looks weird.

The attachment is now visible - thanks for the support.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Jeffie; 04-03-2012, 09:10 PM.

Comment

I don't know that I can be of much help. I use ImgBurn and have not had a problems with it. You haven't made any changes to the "settings" in the Tools menu have? That is the only thing I can think of. I take it, you have successfully copied other discs before with ImgBurn?

Comment

I approved your post Jeffie and didn't see an attachment. Try it again and I'll approve it if attached.
                How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                Albert Einstein

Comment

Hi jhawk43
                  Please post your logs so we can find out what is going on with your disc, the default location is:
                  For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
                  or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
                  or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
                  Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Originally posted by Jeffie View Post
                  I attached a graphic to my post showing how to go about "Closing" a disc and it was not attached. Apparently, new member's post are subject to review which is okay as their information could be dangerous.

I know that if I was not familiar with Imgburn and went looking to finalize a disc, I might have trouble. As I put it my PM, w/o the graphic, my post looks weird.

The attachment is now visible - thanks for the support.
                  Jeffie is correct, this is how to do it in ImgBurn
                  Img will finalize as follows:
                  Img > Tools > Drive > Close Track/Session/Disc

CBR929
                  Last edited by CBR929; 04-04-2012, 12:02 AM.
                  Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
                  X