Mission Impossible 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mission Impossible 4

I am trying to copy main movie because there is way too much on this disc. I already copied #35 and it was not the full movie. Does anyone know which one is the full movie?? Any help is greatly appreciated!

One sure fire way is to play it in your set top player and when the movie starts playing press the info or display button on the player's remote and it will tell you which title # is playing.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Thanks!! I never knew that before, I am going to try it out.

Comment

You need to wait until the movie actually starts, sometimes intros and warnings have their own title numbers. Let me know how that works for you.
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

I waited for the movie to start and my dvd player said that it was playing title 76, so that's the one that I copied and when I played it, it only went to chapter 11 of 22. Any other ideas? There are 99 to choose from.

Comment

Yeah, wait till Fab has a fix for this title..

It's normally called "PATIENCE"!!!
            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

@auyum1,
              Please look this: http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=17245
              And sure that:
              1. Pathplayer enable;
              2. Whether you used free version(HD Decrypter)
              Last edited by Potti; 04-20-2012, 04:41 AM.

Comment

No problem using 8.1.7.8

Originally posted by auyum1 View Post
                I waited for the movie to start and my dvd player said that it was playing title 76, so that's the one that I copied and when I played it, it only went to chapter 11 of 22. Any other ideas? There are 99 to choose from.
                I had no problem using 8.1.7.8 to get movie only for which I also had previously determined Title 76 correct title, at least on the R1 disk I had ... and 8.1.7.8 correctly picked the right(76) title in movie only mode.

The whole 22 chapters played thru fine on my hard drive after rip .. so not sure why doesn't work for you given that you played original title 76 thru to check if correct title ...

Comment

I did FULL DISC then did MAIN MOVIE
                  of the disc i caped it works good

Comment

Working...
                  X