This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Making a great product even better

I just downloaded and ran DVD Copy 8.1.7.8, and it works perfectly for me. Thanks for all your work on this.

I'm the corporate editor for my company, so the only thing I can think of, to help you improve your product, is to offer a few suggestions for grammar / spelling corrections:

1. 'Analyzing of DVD' should be 'Analysis of DVD'

2. The word 'cancelled' should be spelled 'canceled'

3. The phrase 'Are you sure to quit?' should be 'Are you sure you want to quit?'

4. The phrase 'unreadable sectors was skipped' should be 'unreadable sectors were skipped'

5. In the ? pull-down menu 'Tell Friend' should be 'Tell a Friend'

6. In the ? -> About window 'Detail information for' should be 'Detailed information for' in two places

7. In the ? -> About window 'I have registered old version' should be 'I have registered an older version'

Thanks,
    tredspane

Originally posted by tredspane View Post
    I just downloaded and ran DVD Copy 8.1.7.8, and it works perfectly for me. Thanks for all your work on this.

I'm the corporate editor for my company, so the only thing I can think of, to help you improve your product, is to offer a few suggestions for grammar / spelling corrections:

1. 'Analyzing of DVD' should be 'Analysis of DVD'

2. The word 'cancelled' should be spelled 'canceled'

3. The phrase 'Are you sure to quit?' should be 'Are you sure you want to quit?'

4. The phrase 'unreadable sectors was skipped' should be 'unreadable sectors were skipped'

5. In the ? pull-down menu 'Tell Friend' should be 'Tell a Friend'

6. In the ? -> About window 'Detail information for' should be 'Detailed information for' in two places

7. In the ? -> About window 'I have registered old version' should be 'I have registered an older version'

Thanks,
    tredspane
    You do know that they are in China don't you and their English isn't perfect but we all get it
    Paid Not To Work
    US Navy Retired ( 20 Years )
    Proudly Served On
    USS Coral Sea CVA-43 (VF-154) / USS Oriskany CVA-34 (VFP-63) / USS Ranger CVA-61 (VF-121)
    6 trips to the Gulf Of Tonkin

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
      You do know that they are in China don't you and their English isn't perfect but we all get it
      Eggsatly and there are too many bugs that need to be fixed instead of nitpicking about some spellink errors.

Comment

Working...
      X