How To

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How To

I am a total NOVICE when it comes to computers and programs etc. So please when responding, be a basic as you can be. Many thanks!

1-I copied a movie onto my hard drive using DVDfab.

2-My intention was then to put in a new DVD disc and copy (the movie I had just copied onto my harddrive) onto the new disc.

3-I was not able at the time to put in the new DVD disc.

4- I came home later that day and tried to use the DVDfab program to then copy the movie that I had downloaded earlier, onto the new DVD disc, but was not able to.

5- I NEED HELP- Please give me detailed, step by step instructions on how to copy using the DVDfab.

jbeckett6, read through these tutorials, they will answer a lot of your "How To" questions: http://www.dvdfab.com/tutorial

To do what you want select DVD Copy/more/write data. Since it's already on the HDD all you need do is burn it to a blank.
    Last edited by 90312; 04-25-2012, 07:23 PM.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

I'm new to this forum (great people and great products) but I am not new to making backups. I can't stress the importance of using good media. While every manufacturer can produce poor or borderline quality, I always buy Verbatim or Taiyo Yuden (usually available on-line only unless you get lucky) as they give me the best results. If you're ever purchasing DL discs (dual layer - aka DVD9), only use Verbatim.

Places line Newegg.com often have promotions where you can get a spindle of 100 discs for $23 with free shipping. My point is that good blanks don't need to be expensive.

Comment

Working...
      X