Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiple subs problem

Ok so i've had this problem with a few DVD's now
    I have tried to back up a DVD and everything works out nicely except for the subtitles, on my blu-ray player you don't see any subtitles at all
    On my PS3 it's even stranger, it seems like the subs are hiding behind a black panel of sorts on the bottom. I can only see the very top of the subs then
    I've had this with Captain America and Star Trek so far

I thought waiting for a newer version of DVDFab would've helped but it hasn't made any difference as of yet
    Anyone else have this problem and/or knows how to fix it?

Krowaz,
    what exactly you were doing? Have you tried to change resolution of your video?
    It seems your subs weren't rendered right while adjusting resolution. You may want to re-work subs separately and render them back...
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

I haven't tinkered much with the settings of DVDFab yet, i just used the copy the entire DVD function (sorry, it's set in Dutch so translation might be a bit off) and it came out quite unexpected, i'll try adjusting the resolution if you think it'll help but can you tell me how or direct me somewhere where it's explained?
      So far everything worked out nicely without having to change anything so i have no idea where to look.

Thx for the response

Gr Krowaz

Comment

OK so i took some snapshots of what happens on my PS3 when i try to play captain america, i tried taking a ss on my PC but it works fine on a computer so i had to use a camera but you get my point.

Here you can see the weird panel on the bottom

And here you can see the partial subtitles on the bottom, there's actually a part of the video that gets blacked out to cover the subs...

Comment

Working...
        X