ImgBurn "layer break options" msg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ImgBurn "layer break options" msg

I just updated to DVDFab 8.1.8.5 and am now having probs that I haven't encountered before. First off I had to reenter my registration key that I haven't had to do in past updates. Finally found and got that done.

All I ever use DVDFab for is for the DVDCopy - Main Movie option with the output being an .iso file. Just a couple of clks and the process starts and in a short while I end up with my .iso. (Later, sometimes, I use ImgBurn to burn the iso to a blank DVD.)

Now, mid-process of the DVDFab I get some kind of option box (apparently from ImgBurn) asking for some decision re "layer break options". If ImgBurn was ever invoked by DVDFab in the past it must have been in the background because I was unaware of it. Now I don't know what option(s) to choose or how to configure so this is done again in background.

Has the new ver of DVDFab forgotten (like my registration key) some of my settings that I may have entered long ago or am I seeing new "features" (that I don't like).

Help?

Hi fersure,
    Please go to Common Settings->DVD/Blu-ray->Protection->DVD, select "Remove layer break", save the change and try it again.

Comment

If the "layer break option" never popped up before you were either using the VSO burn engine or had the output size set to DVD5.

With imgburn, with the output size is DVD9 and the file size is large enough to have a layer break, the layer break window will always popup.

Comment

Working...
      X