Failed to copy DVD Transformers 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Failed to copy DVD Transformers 3

Hello there. I'm a happy user of a paid DVDFAB vers. 8.1.8.5 (DVD Cpoy License). This weekend I've tried to copy Transformers 3 with no sucess. It's suggesting to shrink the DVD to 4300MB, and the original disk is being transferred to h/d just fine, but when burning to a blank DVD, it fails with 'Failed to copy'. I have tried this twice. My burning engine is set to 'VSO' and Pathplayer is set to 'Always enable'. I'm attaching the logfiles. Please advise what I can do.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by svendt View Post
    Hello there. I'm a happy user of a paid DVDFAB vers. 8.1.8.5 (DVD Cpoy License). This weekend I've tried to copy Transformers 3 with no sucess. It's suggesting to shrink the DVD to 4300MB, and the original disk is being transferred to h/d just fine, but when burning to a blank DVD, it fails with 'Failed to copy'. I have tried this twice. My burning engine is set to 'VSO' and Pathplayer is set to 'Always enable'. I'm attaching the logfiles. Please advise what I can do.

Just two suggestions based on your VSO burn logs...

1). Slow down the burn to 4.0 x

2). Invest in better media than RITEK1

The size of the compressed file looks OK for dvd + or -R media, , but the media you're using isn't top quality... suggest Taiyo Yuden or Verbatim - or +R media... I think TY is only available in -R, and you may have to purchase online, but the results are GREAT!

Good Luck

DC

Comment

Failure

Try imgburn set write speed to half the speed of media should fix the problem when I use to burn dvd s I used gigaware -r frm radio shack cheapos but never had a problem with imgburn hope it helps

Stop wasting money on disc and get a media player
      ...Death Before Dishonor...

Comment

Working...
      X