X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help!!???

Hi all,

I have tried to copy and clone the DVD One Six Right as a backup and can't get it to work. My system is an HP5100 with 2GB DRAM, XP Pro (SP3), and two DVD devices (F: is a read/write drive and H: is read only). When I try to use DVDfab the source reads SOURCE: Please insert DVD disc. (The TARGET area shows F: and H:.) Also, a blue window opens that reads Open DVD Source H:\[ONE_SIX_RIGHT..., the drive light comes on, the drive turns on, the drive stops and nothing more happens. I've let it run overnight and still nothing...

It sounds to me as though the application is NOT finding the source drive.

Any help??

Thanks!!!!!!!

Bigfoot

For starters, please take a look in the sticky,
    Tips on Troubleshooting Analyzing/Ripping dvds
    and try the suggestions. (link in my sig below).
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

As a new member with only 1 post, you may have not yet read the "Forum Rules". Please take the time to do so.

Your post doesn't have enough meaningful information for us to be able to assist you. Please take the time to read the "Help Us Help You" threads which are linked in my signature below and come back and provide the required information.
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
      X