This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Registration key not working in Vista 32

I just downloaded and purchased a registration key. I am running Vista Ultra. When I try to enter the Registration key, the program shuts down and comes back the way it is supposed to, however, it still says trial version. I tried it on my office computer which is running XP, and the registration works the way it should and comes back with my name in the license field and gives an accurate expiration day.

It seems to copy things okay. Just woried that the trial period will end and I will SOL.

Is DVDFAB not computable with Vista?

Originally posted by jwoodscant View Post
    I just downloaded and purchased a registration key. I am running Vista Ultra. When I try to enter the Registration key, the program shuts down and comes back the way it is supposed to, however, it still says trial version. I tried it on my office computer which is running XP, and the registration works the way it should and comes back with my name in the license field and gives an accurate expiration day.

It seems to copy things okay. Just woried that the trial period will end and I will SOL.

Is DVDFAB not computable with Vista?
    When you run Fab, right click on it and "Run as Administrator" then put the key in. We think it is all tied up with Wista security.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

did you request an attachment? this is how i always register and recommend to others. save your attachment to a folder on your computer. with dvdfab closed, double click to register.

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
        When you run Fab, right click on it and "Run as Administrator" then put the key in. We think it is all tied up with Wista security.
        That did the trick. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
        X