This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Copy Problems On Startrak 2009

Can not make a full disk backup without getting error message "Task_1 failed Error=401". So I tried to make a backup of just main movie. It did make a copy but all the chapters are out of order making the disk useless. I have the path player enabled. Does anyone have any idea what the problem is.
    Last edited by busad; 12-07-2009, 10:28 PM.

Need more info, what version of DVDFab are you using and is it the paid or free version?

Comment

Make sure that you are using the latest version, 6.2.1.0 Beta with Pathplayer always enabled.

I have personally done this disk myself and many other users also.
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

OK thanks for the help. I will down load it now.

Comment

Originally posted by busad View Post
          Can not make a full disk backup without getting error message "Task_1 failed Error=401". So I tried to make a backup of just main movie. It did make a copy but all the chapters are out of order making the disk useless. I have the path player enabled. Does anyone have any idea what the problem is.
          What version did you use? did you copy to dvd9 or dvd 6? I recently upgraded to ver.6.2.0.5 in order to copy this movie. When I first downloaded/installed, I can only copy to dvd9 (dual layer), as my subscription from 2 yrs ago expired. Interestingly, this is the only time it worked for dvd9 copy (main movie). Have since tried copy (to dvd9) Angels & Demons, similar problem to yours & different problems on different dvd players/recorders/burners; "Terminator Salvation" & "Harry Potter & the half-blood Prince" (copied to hard-drive ok but failed to copy to disk near end). Since non worked with dvd9 so I paid & renewed & copied to dvd5 instead, since all these movies are longer than 120 min, had to settle for reduced quality due to compression.

Comment

Working...
          X