Jeff Who Lives at Home Error Message

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeff Who Lives at Home Error Message

When I try to copy this i get a message that says I need to buy dvd copy or wait for a new version of dvd decrypter.

Why wont the free version work on this?

thanks

Hi razzyberry77
    You have been told before about the free version, it has limitations to its functions.

Please give this thread a read through for using the free version http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=879
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I was going to buy the version tonight, but based on these nasty replies in here, i wont bother wasting my money.
      Last edited by CBR929; 07-14-2012, 01:17 AM. Reason: Removed text

Comment

Hi razzyberry77
        I'm sorry if you thought my comment was nasty, it was not intended to be, I have deleted the other post, sorry my friend.
        The free version has limitations like I said, if everything about the program was free then the developer would not be able to provide for his family, and make a living.

Also please watch your language this is a public forum.

I hope you understand
        CBR929
        Last edited by CBR929; 07-14-2012, 02:22 AM. Reason: text
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
        X