New boy here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New boy here

Hi,Newby starting today.Been reading through the forums under DVD Copy,I notice a lot oif info regarding using ''IMGBURN'' sotware with the dvd copy.
    The dvd fab that I have is 'version 8.1.9.6.
    Can sombody set me on the correct line on this software,I have a licence up until september 2013.Running windows 7.
    Any help Please.

Thanks in advance.
    boatman.
    Trying to convince people with ideas and words is more effective than trying to force people to do what you want.

Hi boatman
    ImgBurn is a burn engine that can be configured to work with Fab, if you would like to use it you will find instructions in the link in my signature on setting it up.

Remember to set up the AWS in ImgBurn and your burn speed to 1/2 the rate speed of your media.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

CBR929,Yea thanks for reply.
      But regarding email notification about posts,Do I have to wait a while for permission for this to be activated?
      Thanks.

PS,Found the email notification on the bottom of the page,Sorry.
      Trying to convince people with ideas and words is more effective than trying to force people to do what you want.

Comment

Thanks for the info.

Comment

Hi,Thanks for the info.I'm really trying to see if the email notification is working.
          Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X