This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems copying new star trek and role models

I am using the 30 day trial of dvdfab 6. All movies I have tried so far have copied great. I just got two new movies both from 2009, Star Trek and Role Models. Both movies seem to copy fine, but when I go to play back, they do not play at all on Windows media player, it just sits there idle with a black screen. No audion, nothing. I am new to this, what am I doing wrong and how do I get a working copy of there newer movies. Please advise.

do not post in another members thread unless you plan to help them with their problem. Post moved to thread of your own and I suggest to read the General Policies and Forum Rules since you are new here. For those movies make sure you are using the latest released beta.

Here is link to that for you

after you try with that beta and still have problems then you need to post the information that is listed in the sticky to this thread
    Last edited by AGJ; 12-10-2009, 06:11 PM. Reason: added link

Comment

OK. Sorry about that . Thank you for the info. If I have trouble I will follow those procedures.

Comment

both those movies can be done using DVDFab especially Role Models so let us know how it works for you with that Beta

Comment

Hi movieboy, mine will do that once in a while even with purchased disk. When WMP does that I have to go up to the "Now Playing" tab, when pressed the "show List Pane" is checked so it sits there with a black screen doing nothing, but my drive and movie title is on top of the drop down list. I just click on it and it takes off playing. Don't know why it does that or how to fix it? Give it a try and let us know.

Just did it to me, here is a pic of the workaround. Note that it is just sitting on a black screen doing nothing at all:
          Attached Files
          Last edited by 90312; 12-11-2009, 01:55 AM.
          How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
          Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
          X