Verifying disc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Verifying disc

Hi,I have the latest DVD Fab,Just wondering Does one have to verify a dvd after its completed its burn process?
    And of course any further tips would gladly be welcome.

Many thanks.
    Trying to convince people with ideas and words is more effective than trying to force people to do what you want.

Originally posted by boatman View Post
    Hi,I have the latest DVD Fab,Just wondering Does one have to verify a dvd after its completed its burn process?
    And of course any further tips would gladly be welcome.

Many thanks.
    Hi boatman
    I never use the verify option, but then again I only use Verbatim discs in my burners.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Many thanks for your reply.I had a go today and worked okay without verifying.

Many Thanks.
      Trying to convince people with ideas and words is more effective than trying to force people to do what you want.

Comment

Hi,Thanks for last info.I did reply but dont seem to see my reply on the page.
        Thanks.
        Have just instaled imgburn in conjuction with the dvd fab,Is it a better method of buring that just using the dvd fab default burner.

Dont get an email notification on replies yet?,Is that norm for a new member?

Thanks.

Comment

Hi boatman
          Glad things are working for you...
          Yes, this is the norm for a new member until you have had a few more posts.
          CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
          X