X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please help a new User

Hi,
    I was using the DVD to mobile option on the free trial, and loved it, so decided to upgrade to paid status. I had no trouble using this product, however, the activation/registration process makes me wonder why I bothered buying it!

I wiped my PC clean of the version I was using, and re-installed the software. Then, the problems began, What is this attachment file that is also my license key that I am supposed to click on? I cannot find it anywhere.

Entering my registration code doesn't help at all.

Why on earth is something so simple to use so difficult to activate properly?

And yes, I did buy directly from the ordering page.

Could some help

Thank You

the key sent to you as an attachment in the email you received from avengate or DVDFab.com. You download that and save in a place that is easy to access. When you done that you double click that key and then restart DVDFab and it should be activated after that.

Comment

Thank you very much. That clears it up!

If anyone who makes these decisions is listening, in the e-mail in the future, it should be made clear the attachment is attached to the e-mail.

Maybe I'm an idiot, but I never would have seen it.

Again, thank you for the help AGJ

Comment

Also, what OS are you running? I had issues with Windows 7 (64-bit) where I needed to follow this post's directions.

Comment

your welcome and if you have any problems activating just post back here and someone else will be glad to help you out as I am off till late tonight now

Comment

I will, and thanks again. JD Bower - I am running Vista, not 7.

Comment

Got it registered, at last! Thank you everyone for your posts and help. I hope to visit these forums often!

Suz

Comment

Working...
              X