This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wall E won't read

This was probably handled long ago, but I am just getting around to backing up my copy of Wall-E. I am running version 6.2.0.5 in main movie and I can't figure out which title I should back up.

Thanks in advance.

Go to dvd fab settings is pathplayer set to on. If yes then dvdfab will automatically sellect which title is the main movie.

Comment

Put the disc in a dvd player and see which title it is playing.

That being said fab should pick the correct title without you having to do anything.

Comment

I tried that (having Pathplayer enabled) and it would be moving at a snails pace for about 15 minutes then come up to an error message box with retry, abort, ignore all, ignore. I have looked at the disc and cannot see any damage to it. Just can't figure this one out.

Thanks for replying.

Comment

Sounds like a damaged disc or bad pressing.

Comment

Sort of what I was thinking at this point. I have noticed some slight glitches when it plays in the DVD player. Nothing big, just nano seconds. I think I will borrow a friends disc and see if that works. Thanks for all of the help and support for my favorite software.

Comment

use vso inspector to check the original for errors.

Comment

Originally posted by Gruñón View Post
                use vso inspector to check the original for errors.
                never used that program. Will Google it. Thanks.

Comment

A link.........
                  Editing software, video burning, DVD, Bluray, WebM,... and video downloading from the internet. Custom your own videos menu!

Comment

Working...
                  X