This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check Now

Today I was trying to backup a disk and it just goes to scanning the disk then the window just disappears after a few passes of the scan bar... The whole DVD fab just disappears.. no log error no prompts... humm i thought, I will go and check to see if a new update is available... so I went to the General info tab and pressed check now... Well the prompt came back and said that I had the latest version... 6.0.1.0 ... hummmm I thought to myself I have not had any prompts lately for a New version so I went to the site and what do you know... 6.2.0.5 is out. I downloaded it... however, someone may want to be aware that the auto check thing was not working... in 6.0.1.0... I hope that it is fixed in this version that I just downloaded... and I hope that this also fixes the "disappearance issue"... fb

The "autoupdate" function seems to work for some and not for others. You would be wise to keep an eye on the release threads in this forum.

There is a later beta than the version that you have installed.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
    X