This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Julie & Julia

Error while trying to read Julie & Julia... tried ignore and ignor all but still cannot read. Tried another DVD drive still won't read. Using DVD Fab Plat 4

Update your DVDFab version to the latest, your version is very outdated and then try again.
    人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
    Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

had no problem copying this movie with 6.2.0.5 , default pp enabled

Comment

i am having some trouble with julie & julia also. i first noticed that the disk did not eject when it was done reading the original. the backup burned fine but when i used it in my dvd player it took a long time to find the menu, and when i tried to play the movie it would not read/play the movie. the weird part is that once i got back to the menu i went to scene selection and chose chapter 2 then back tracked to the beggining of the movie it played fine. any feedback on this problem? pathplayer is on because it would not burn with it off. im using the latest ver 2.0.5 dvdfab

Comment

Originally posted by armarti View Post
          i am having some trouble with julie & julia also. i first noticed that the disk did not eject when it was done reading the original. the backup burned fine but when i used it in my dvd player it took a long time to find the menu, and when i tried to play the movie it would not read/play the movie. the weird part is that once i got back to the menu i went to scene selection and chose chapter 2 then back tracked to the beggining of the movie it played fine. any feedback on this problem? pathplayer is on because it would not burn with it off. im using the latest ver 2.0.5 dvdfab
          i just tried movie only and it burned fine but not the menus

Comment

having same prob. I get the error message near the end of burning. retry-ignore-ignore all-abort. when I go to play (on any player), it won't even load. I have latest release 6205. I have to wonder if it's my discs. I just started using maxell dvd-r blanks. they're cheap but they've worked for others.

any help?

Comment

Your dvd will not play in the dvd player because it is not finalized. Also what other movies have you done. Why are you using DVD-r? Can you post a log?

Comment

don't know how to post log. how do i get it to finalize when I get the error?

Comment

Get rid of the maxell, they are CRAP!!!
                  "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

I've had good results with Maxell. Some brands work well on certain computers.

Comment

Working...
                    X