This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T2 Extreme Dvd

Has anyone had any issues with this dvd? It appears to be a new release of the old movie. I get a pop up that my dvd to dvd has expired...etc.. I tested with another movie no issues so its the T2 disc. Are they changing older discs with new formats when they re-release them? I'm using the Free version and never had any trouble before.

Yeah, the popup is because the copy protection for new releases may not be in the FREE version for up to 90 days.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

I have the T2 Extreme DVD and could have thought DVDFab was able to do it. Guess I will give it a try tonight and post back if it is able to or not

Comment

I have the T2 Extreme DVD (two disc set), but I bought it a number of years ago. The date on the cover is 2003.
        I recall that it was a bit of a stinker to bkup.

Just tried it now with 6.2.0.5 (retail app). It rips ok (Customize and Full Disc), but it took a while to analyze....
        about 90 secoconds to slog its way through.
        R1, PathPlayer enabled.
        If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Working...
        X