Multiple configuration profiles called by shortcuts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiple configuration profiles called by shortcuts

I have a PC with two identical BlueRay player so I can cut all my 1500 DVDs and Bluerays as quickly as possible. I have searched the forums but have not seen an answer so I guess this could be a feature request.
    Is it possible to setup two shortcuts to DCDFAP but specify two seperate configuration files so one connects to BlueRay-1 and 2nd icon connects to BlueRay-2. Also on some films I have to go to setting and set PathPlayer to Disable and after copying enable pathplayer. It would be great so I could have another icon with a config that just disables it.
    This will make DVDFAP flexible for some of us doing mass copy of their collection.
    Thanks for a great product...

I know this has come up and I even found one forum entry that looked like it was fixed as a feature but it is not as far as I can see. I have two BlueRay drives and cutting 1400 DVDs. I like each instance of DVD COPY to start with its own Shortcut and point to a profile or configuration file (Like an .INI or .CFG). Then I can configure each instance to scan or use specific BR drive or set a third icon to come up with PathPlayer Disabled, I hope you see the logic.
    I don't want to start them with a command line parameter (even though that may do the job) BUT with a seperate Config file Sky is the limit.

Thanks for a great product. I could have easily used the FREE version but decided to pay as you have really earned it...

Comment

Working...
    X