This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Public Enemies

Unable to backup/burn Public Enemies. Get error Task_1 failed! Error=300 Process failed!

Any ideas or help?

Nothing special about the copy protection on this disc, in R1 anyway.
    Unfortunately, the error code...CGP file refers to change graphic picture in Fab. I have no idea why this error would pop up.

For starters, we need additional info (like what region) such as you'll find in the
    Help Us Help You sticky.

In addition, I would run through the list of usual suspects here:

Tips on Troubleshooting Analyzing/Ripping dvds

There are links to both stickies in my sig below.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Copys Public Enemies perfectly to temp file. The disc is R2. When DVDFab starts write to disc nothing happens. Says writing to disc, but it does nothing left running for 30 minutes but still did not write to disc. There is also no error message. Dvd shrink has the same problem it goes as far as writing lead in and that is all no error messages.

Comment

Originally posted by Gedcro View Post
        Copys Public Enemies perfectly to temp file. The disc is R2. When DVDFab starts write to disc nothing happens. Says writing to disc, but it does nothing left running for 30 minutes but still did not write to disc. There is also no error message. Dvd shrink has the same problem it goes as far as writing lead in and that is all no error messages.
        To eliminate other issues trying ripping the files to a folder first, which I think you said ..."Copys Public Enemies perfectly to temp file", was temp file suppose to say temp FOLDER ?

Try using ImgBurn if you are trying to do a one step process. See link in my sig for setting up ImgBurn with DVDFab

PS: I did R1 NO PROBLEM !!!

Cheers
        AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

Burned just fine for me!!!

First of all, I was able to back-up that particular DVD. With Main Movie and Full Disk being so long, I had to use the Customize feature and back-up the movie onto two disks in order to get a good burn quality. I also left PathPlayer on. Hope this helps!!!

Comment

Working...
          X