X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not Getting Audio on burned discs

Hi,
    I am running DVD fab on a 64 bit operating system (Windows 7) When I try to burn in the full disc mode the copy DVD-Audio(AUDIO_TS)folder check box is missing and I can't check it. When the disc is burned I get no sound from the newly burned disc. This has not been an issue in the Main movie mode. I am using the latest version of DVD fab. Any help is appreciated. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling with the same effect

You might want to check DVDfab options menu (It's the little green check mark on the top right side). Go to DVD/Streams/Audio. Make sure it has English on the left side (if that's your laguage of choice) .

It may be disabeled.

Comment

Forgot to mention, WELCOME JohnG!

Comment

Thanks Waldo,
        The audio does show english, so that does not appear to be the problem
        John

Comment

does your backup disc contain an audio_ts folder? im not sure about VSO but ImgBurn will create one by default.

even though this folder is not really needed anymore. just for compatibility reasons.

Comment

.. doubt audio_ts folder has anything to do with this ... but why only 'full disk' mode produces problem & not 'movie only' is funny ...
            check out hard drive full disk copy:
            back up the dvd in full disk to hard drive & THEN use any suitable media player (like AVS or win med player) to play the hard disk copy to see if it's got sound (just point player at video_ts.ifo file) ... if it does, try using imgburn to directly burn to dvd (assume you've already compressed if using dvd5 discs & not dvd9) ...
            if hard disk backup doesn't have sound when played directly (make sure by trying another player like VLC or AVS ... just sample VOB's for sound present) then you've got something else going on in xfer to hard drive ..

Comment

Working...
            X