Clearing task queue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clearing task queue

After burning a dvd (from an iso image) using Main Movie only, how do I clear the task queue so that if I want to burn another disc I don't have to close and restart DVDFab?

Same issue

Did you ever figure out how to clear the task queue in version 9?

Comment

no

Comment

v9.0.1.6 Clearing Burn Task Queue

Originally posted by rswiders View Post
        After burning a dvd (from an iso image) using Main Movie only, how do I clear the task queue so that if I want to burn another disc I don't have to close and restart DVDFab?
        Anyone figure this out yet?

Hoping,
        Cheryl

Comment

This is very frustrating, anyone have any luck figuring it out?

Comment

Help Would Be Appreciated....

Originally posted by rswiders View Post

Originally posted by cgreenleaf View Post
            Anyone figure this out yet?

Hoping,
            Cheryl
            Dang this is tiresome anybody and I mean anybody figure out how to clear the task que yet??????? OOOPS made another coaster forgot myself and went to burn my second movie and the first one in the que started to burn. Tried to cancel it quickly but too late coasterville time wasted another disc......

Any HELP would be appreciated.....

Thanks Please Help...Curly Q.

Comment

Bump. Nobody found a way yet on how to clear the queue?

Comment

I received an email from someone at DVDFab and they said they are aware of the problem and that a fix was coming,but they didn't say when the fix was coming.
                Patiently waiting for the fix until then I will keep using the 8 version....

Comment

Thanks for the info. I'll be waiting too.

Comment

Clear Task Queue as well

I was about to create a new thread and see this one is alive and well.

DVDFab: this has obviously been an issue for sometime. Until recently it's bitten me in the backside.

Can we get some feedback on a resolution? How about creating the Tasks in the Queue but not executing them until prompted? That way we can do batch processing if we're processing files to the file system.

Regards

Comment

v9.0.2.7 Clearing Burn Task Queue

Originally posted by olive_spvm View Post
                      Thanks for the info. I'll be waiting too.
                      Waiting patiently.

Comment

I have the same problem and wasted some discs before realizing what was going on. To avoid coaster change the output folder momentarily to your hard drive. When the process starts just cancel it quickly. Then change back again output to DVD or BLU and continue normally. Is tedious, but is the only thing that thought until the problem is fixed.

Comment

Although there are files in the dropdown, just dont select them at all. If you do, that selection will 'turn back on'. If that happens, uncheck the green checkbox and it will not process the file again.

So again, just click the + to add the new file, it will not (hasnt for me) process older ones, although if you click the dropdown, you see them (again dont click on an old one). Also, restarting DVDfab will clear them out as well.

Hope this helps...

Comment

A new patch today for Version 9 and still no fix for clearing the queue?

Comment

It works ok in 9.0.3.0 for me, see attached:
                              Attached Files
                              How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                              Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                              X