Problems with DVDFab 9.0.1.5 command line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems with DVDFab 9.0.1.5 command line

I am trying to rip a series off of dvd using dvdfab 9 and am using the same command line switches that I used with DVDFab 8, but they are not working. Here is an example of a command line that I use from a batch file:

"c:\Program Files (x86)\DVDFab 9\dvdfab.exe" /SRC "F:\Video_TS\" /DEST "E:\DVDFab\" /MODE "MAINMOVIE" /OUTDISC "DVD9" /VOLUME "Sliders - S5E01 - The Unstuck Man" /AUDIO "English" /AUDIOTYPE "AC-3/5.1" /TITLE "12" /DISPLAYFORCEDSUB "No" /CLOSE

There are two problems that I have encountered so far:
    1) The /CLOSE switch no longer works. Once DVDFab is done ripping the episode off of disc, a pop up window saying the copy is ok and you need to click ok and then close DVDFab. In version 8, it did it automatically.

2) The episode name is enclosed in quotes and there are spaces in the title - which version 8 handled just fine. Version 9 is only using the first word up to the space as the title for the rip, so all episdoes come out named "Slider" rather than like the example above "Sliders - S5E01 - The Unstuck Man"

Thanks.....

running my own command line batch doesnt work either.

launches Dvdfab, and appears to set proper settings and target folder, but never runs the rip.

set dest=z:\movies
    set program=C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDFab 8 QT\
    Set /P year=Enter film year^>
    Set /P show=Enter film name^>

REM CREATE LIBRARY FOLDER

mkdir "%target%\%show% (%year%)"

"%program%dvdfab.exe" /mode "mainmovie" /src "f:\" /dest "%dest%\%show% (%year%)\%show% (%year%).iso" /DISPLAYFORCEDSUB Yes /Title auto /removemenu yes /removepgc yes /outdisc dvd9 /close

Comment

Hi, goonie

The value of parameter need “”, like /outdisc “DVD9", /removepgc "yes"...

Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Hi, Smaugy

Command line does not support fine now in DVDFab9, we are working on this, please wait for some time.

Wilson
        Please post your logs the default location is:
        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Update status please

We are now at version 9.0.2.8 - is command line support enabled in version 9 yet?

Would love to drop 8.x completely from my system but if command line is not supported, can't do so.....

Thanks for any update.....

Comment

Hi, Smaugy

Already supports command line, but not all.

Comment

Working...
            X