Computer Crashed, Need Reg Code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Computer Crashed, Need Reg Code

My hard drive crashed and I had to purchase a new computer, however all of my data in my Outlook Express and Palm Desktop, where my email and important data was stored including my Reg Code, has been lost.

Please tell me how to retrieve this information from you so I can use my product.

Also, the product I have downloaded says 8.2.2.6, however that is not one of the prefixes shown in the drop-down list. Which version is the latest one I should have. I recall downloading a newer version on my old computer, but the operation of it looked so different, I kept using the 8.2.2.6 until I had time to learn the newer one.

Please tell me how to find my Reg Code. Thank you.

If haven't already, go here http://www.dvdfab.com/member.htm create an account and get what you need.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Fantastic....thanks so much. Worked perfectly. Forgot about this as this info was also in the data I lost.

Now....what about the latest version....is it that much different to operate than the 8.2.2.6 I'm using now? Is there a tutorial?

Thanks again.

Comment

The user interface is a little different but easy to find your way around. 9.0.1.8 is the latest and best version. You can install both at the same time and they will coexist nicely.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Much appreciated...thanks again and Happy New Year.

Comment

Same to you! Live long and prosper!

Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
            X