X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with flight movie and paranormal activity 4

HI THERE ... i have some issues right now, this is is the stoiry
    i rent paranormal activity 4 i think the extended version and flight movie (denzel washington) yesterday night and this is the situation ... The problem are to similar for those movies.. when i try to back up this 2 example paranormal activity 4 the program open it but this is the strange thing .. when i put full movie the quality of this are not good at all and if i choose to custumize the program showme more than 10 i think movie playback and any of those when i selected and play it for view if this have the entire movie any of this finish the movie ... and for FLIGHT MOVIE the problem is to similar the program open the movie but when i view the quality in full disc this show 11% (37.925 gb - 4300mb) obviously when i view this i choose custumize and the problem are to similar when i do that with paranormal 4 because when i do this this show more than 10 movie playbacks with this times 2:18:28 and only one 2:38:29 but when i choose any of this end the movie this is not the real time of the movie and i dont now what i need to do. I use for this 2, DVD5. and the dvdfab version 8.2.2.6 and i use too the 9.01.5 version and nothing, i have the same problem with 2 version and the most strange think is i dont view anyone asking for the problem i have in the forum. Im worry if i do something wrong of if i need to do something for fix this, please somebody help me, i lost hours doing this.. i download anydvd and this can rip the dvd in iso file and i open the movie with VLC and the movie are great but when i open the iso i do with anydvd with dvdfab the movie not have the entire info show if i put the movie and open it with dvd fab and not show the movie at all and only i have 0mb in quality this is to stange i use this programs for may years and never view this please help me.... if some body have the clue please do simple for me i dont speak english but i try thanksss

Read this before posting again: http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=122
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

batista29, I don't debate my decisions via PM or any other way. You violated the forum rules - thread is closed.
      How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
      Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
      X