Paranormal Activity 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paranormal Activity 4

Hi, I am trying to backup Paranormal Activity 4 with Dvdfab 9.0.2.4. and am having problem. I am operating windows 7. The dvd doesn`t open. It just continues to try to open. I have tried Dvdfab 8 as well. I get the same issue. I have tried disabling pathplayer, enabling pathplayer, and enabling when necessary, but still the disk wont open. I checked the disk and there doesn`t seem to be any flaws, or dirt. Can anyone help please.

Cannot copy Paranormal Activity 4

Hi , Paranormal Activity 4 has the main movie on title 21 , but the program never showed it . It shows all others titles , but not the 21 , so it's impossible to copy .
    DVD Fab needs a new update ??, has been a long month without any of those .........

Comment

I put you post here and there is another around so let's not start a bunch of threads on the same subject.
      How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
      Albert Einstein

Comment

Already fixed !! , I disabled Pathplayer and then title 21 that is the complete main movie showed up !!.
        Just to make it fancy I merged first title 86 that is the Paramount logo .
        The copy is perfect !!

Comment

You are totally awesome....thank you for the tip for paranormal activity 4...your instructions worked like a charm...totally awesome...did i mention awesome??? Awesome!!!! Thank you

Comment

We will check this issue asap, thanks for your report. For now you can disable PathPlayer to do correct backup by choosing title 21.
            DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
            http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Thanks. 21 worked, but would still like to have the entire disk, not just the main movie as I bought the dvd because of the 2 different versions on it. Let me know if a fix is available for the entire disk. Thanks.
              Last edited by 90312; 02-05-2013, 02:19 AM. Reason: Did not comply to forum rules.

Comment

Originally posted by kindred59 View Post
                Hi, I am trying to backup Paranormal Activity 4 with Dvdfab 9.0.2.4. and am having problem. I am operating windows 7. The dvd doesn`t open. It just continues to try to open. I have tried Dvdfab 8 as well. I get the same issue. I have tried disabling pathplayer, enabling pathplayer, and enabling when necessary, but still the disk wont open. I checked the disk and there doesn`t seem to be any flaws, or dirt. Can anyone help please.
                i backed up paranormal 4 with the main movie option,it starts the movie right at the beginning with no menu's but hey it worked and plays

Comment

hi that title 21 only Paranormal Activity 4 (Theatriacl version) ... i want to both (Theatriacl version) and (Unrated Version) too i cant to do it and not work (Fail) possible they fix it thank helpful for member on dvdfab
                  Last edited by 90312; 02-05-2013, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Liverpoolfan, read this before posting again!
                    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                    Albert Einstein

Comment

What really sucks for me is that I am unable to find the proper title by playing the DVD with any of my PC Media Players so I have to play the disc on the PS3 to find the correct Title Track.

DVDFab MediaPlayer doesn't show the title track (at least I can't find out where) and neither does Windows Media Center.

The one that used to work (VLC) now crashes when trying to play a DVD.

Comment

wmp does
                        Attached Files
                        ...Death Before Dishonor...

Comment

it worked!!!!!! now 8.2.2.7 update already everything ok now

Comment

Thank you for letting me know about the update, and thanks to the dvdfab staff for fixing the problem so quickly.

Comment

Working...
                            X