Copying Taking Incredibly Long

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Copying Taking Incredibly Long

Just installed this version. I have Windows 8. Is there any reason copying should be taking so long??? So far it's 10 minutes and only 3% is copied. Are there settings I need to change perhaps? All I know is when I had Windows XP and/or the previous version of DVDFab, everything was fine.

Also, I had downloaded DVDFab 9 several months ago; never used it because it didn't look familiar and I didn't have the time to figure it out. Now when I try to open it, I get a message of HD Decrypter expired.

Should I uninstall 9 since I never use it? Most importantly now though is, why is this version taking so long....claiming over 2 hours for completion.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

So many views here, but not responses.....now I'm getting a bit frustrated with another issue with this version.....the first time I downloaded it the "Finishing Installation" page never left the screen and my computer froze causing me to manually shut down. I thought perhaps that's what was causing the very long copying problem (that it wasn't installed correctly), so I reinstalled this version but with the same problem....the "Finishing Installation" never left and the computer froze, only this time I had to actually unplug the computer in order to restart.

I installed DVDFab9 (latest version) with no problem...why should I be having one with the installation of this one (8.2.2.6)?????

Please...is ther anyone out there who can help????

thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by dtbm51 View Post
      Just installed this version. I have Windows 8. Is there any reason copying should be taking so long??? So far it's 10 minutes and only 3% is copied. Are there settings I need to change perhaps? All I know is when I had Windows XP and/or the previous version of DVDFab, everything was fine.

Also, I had downloaded DVDFab 9 several months ago; never used it because it didn't look familiar and I didn't have the time to figure it out. Now when I try to open it, I get a message of HD Decrypter expired.

Should I uninstall 9 since I never use it? Most importantly now though is, why is this version taking so long....claiming over 2 hours for completion.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
      Please use the latest version 9026 and give it a try .

Comment

Working...
      X