Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Close when done gives no welcome screen next time the program starts

If you run something from this menu in the welcome screen

and then select the option to close the program when done, the next time you start the program and load a new disc/folder etc, it goes directly to the function window were your where last time, ie not showing the above posted window first.

Ex.

You convert a disc with the ripper function and then use the option to close the program when done, the next time when it loads a new disc, it first shows the welcome screen, but when the disc is loaded/analysed, it goes directly to the ripper converter function window and not showing the welcome screen.
    Last edited by Gummigutta; 03-01-2013, 06:58 PM.

Do you have this box checked Gummigutta?
    Attached Files
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
      Do you have this box checked Gummigutta?
      Yes.

If you exit the program the normal way, the next time everything is ok (it shows the welcome screen, loads the disc and still shows the welcome screen after that the disc is analysed). It's only when you exit the program by selecting to close the program when done this odd behaviour is seen.

Comment

I never exit that way so I guess that's why I've never noticed.
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

Now with the new task queue, it adds the main title in the convert que, after that the analysis is done, even if you only want to make a 1:1 copy.

Comment

Same problems stills exists as in the post #1.

Is there any way if you have a disc inserted and then start the program and you have the welcome screen enabled, to just let the program analyse the disc and still show the welcome screen - instead of jumping to the task you did last time you used the program if you used the shutdown the program when done function?

I.e. - if I converted some files to .avi and this time I don't want the loaded DVD to go to the same task and fill up the task que that I then need to manually clear just to be able to jump to the DVD Copy function.

Comment

Working...
            X