Turns on Autoplay Setting...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turns on Autoplay Setting...

I did the usual install and all went as expected. When I loaded the first DVD in the drive for a back-up, I got a permissions error. I looked at my autoplay and v9.0.2.8 had set my autoplay to DVDFab for DVDs and BDs. I manually reset them and rebooted the machine and it happened again. I went to Fab's setting and found that the autoplay option box was now checked. I un-checked the box, rebooted and all was good.

I haven't looked at 8.2.2.8 yet. Did anyone else have this issue?

Thanks!

I just have tried what you said, everything works ok.
    What is your version? Why not try the latest verion?
    I'm not a genius, but to make every effort to do it.
    Edison

Comment

v9.2.0.8 is the latest version...

v9.2.0.8 is the latest version...I did re-install and got the same results. It could be my PC's configuration.

My post was just a heads-up for anyone that did happen to experience the issue. Knowing what it is makes it a pretty small deal to just uncheck the box for autoplay and then reset the Win 7 autoplay for DVDs and BDs.

The post was intended as a notification more than anything else...

Comment

Forgot to add...

I forgot to add that I checked v8.2.2.8 and it does NOT check the autoplay box when installed.

Comment

Yes I did. Go into your Default Programs of your computer and Change AutoPlay Settings. See what it says for DVD Movie. I put mine as Take No Action. Works fine.

Some how at the last update my DVD Movie default was changed. I have always had it set as Take No Action.

Comment

Working...
          X