Problem with The Hobbit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with The Hobbit

I'm using the updated versions of Fab ver. 9.0.3.1 and ver. 8.2.2.8 and the problem i'm having is that it goes through the process no problem and completes successfully but when I look at the folder it says size 4.29G but when I go to burn it, it says 8.5G. That's just weird. Any help on this issue?
    Keep smiling.

I just ripped it to DVD-5 on the assumption that's what you are trying to do and the size came out alright. What are you attempting to write the folder with (burning engine)?
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

I ripped to 5 as well but when it went to burn and I tried 2 different methods. Fab burning engine and ImgBurn they both said size exceeds disc space and it shows that its 8.5G. Yet when I check the folder it shows 4.29G. I don't get why its doing that.
      Keep smiling.

Comment

And sorry to answer your question I'm trying to burn the video-ts folder. I tried using the Fab program to do it all and had problems. Then I tried ImgBurn to burn the folder and it had problems to. Just weird really
        Keep smiling.

Comment

Try going into common settings and customize the DVD-5 size to 4472. If your using the default of 4300MB you may be too close.
          Attached Files

Albert Einstein

Comment

I did that as well. I customised size to 4400. I don't know what wrong with it. Anymore suggestions?
            Keep smiling.

Comment

If you still have the internal log from that rip, post it.

Albert Einstein

Comment

The Hobbit:An Unexpected Journey

I just got done buring the dvd in dvd5 and it worked for me, I have a home built pc with win 2000 and running dvdfab 8228 and burned it with the free verson of nero:

Comment

I'm sorry I don't have the log for it. I deleted it. This is the first time this has ever happened to me. I'll do it again and post the log. Ty for your help.
                  Keep smiling.

Comment

Working...
                  X