slow copy on 9031/9032 beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

slow copy on 9031/9032 beta

Downloaded 9032. When trying to copy it tok two hours to copy dvd. Tried second time on another dvd. same thing. went back to 9028 no problem. anyone else having this problem?

I just copied The Hobbit DVD to the Desktop full disc DVD-9 in 10 minutes and 49 seconds with 9.0.3.2.

Now if you share some detail about what you are attempting to do I'll try to reproduce it.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Sorry it took so long to reply. All i am trying to do is to copy DVD to burn. Copying at very slow speed. Tried 9035 still same thing. I am thinking it may be an SP problem since I dont have problem with Vista on my laptop.

Comment

First thing to check is to see if the drive controller has rolled back into PIO only mode.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
          First thing to check is to see if the drive controller has rolled back into PIO only mode.
          just out of interest i have the same problem with the new 9 series beta,
          but if i use the 8 series full disc cloned in 6 minutes

Comment

Not PIO mode then, you need to post an internal log from one of the slow attempts.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
              Not PIO mode then, you need to post an internal log from one of the slow attempts.
              i'll run one through tomorrow morning and post the log, off to sleepies now its nearly 1am here.

night all

Comment

Please uninstall and update your fab to the latest release 9135,then try again.
                Please make sure the settings in common settings page in Fab9:
                1.Set the max cores for "the CPU cores running for DVDFab" in General;
                2.Disabel all GPU codecs for decoding and encoding and diable "Lighting-Recoding";
                3.Enable "Tubo CPU" for maximun cpu usage.
                What's more, if it reproduces, please post the related internal log. Thanks.
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X