Red Dawn Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red Dawn Issues

I tried to backup my copy of Red Dawn and I get an error message that "DVDFAB failed to create directory for Red Dawn" I just updated yesterday to the latest version?

So what? How about some logs...

No info, no helpie..
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

I actually downloaded the previous version of dvdfab and it works fine. It was the new beta version giving me the error message...maybe a bug? When I downloaded the earlier version it copied over the logs.

Comment

Still need logs to track anything down.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Maybe overwrite issue. Please check the location of the save to whether a folder with the same name of the disc in it. Please delete it and try again.
          What about other DVDs?

Comment

Originally posted by terry5 View Post
            Maybe overwrite issue. Please check the location of the save to whether a folder with the same name of the disc in it. Please delete it and try again.
            What about other DVDs?
            I think it was with the newest dvdfab. I downloaded the newest version and then tried to do a backup. It was with all DVDs I tried. I then downloaded the prior version and all was well. Not sure what it could have been. I haven't seen anyone else with this issue so maybe it is just my computer.

Comment

I am using version 9.0.3.9, When I attempt to do just the main movie it will stop at 50% and the task time goes to all zeros. No log because it never completes. Going to try an older version and see if that helps.

Comment

not sure what to include so here is my log that i found. This stopping at 50% also happens on evil dead. ANY IDEAS??? I can take using DVDFab and back up the main movie at full size. Just happens when doing the 25gb disc
                Attached Files

Comment

forgot to subscribe.... Trying version 9.0.2.8 now, not looking good. Only have 8228 left

Comment

Used the oldest 8228 version I had. Still no luck. V. 8228 wont even go pass .82% so not even a whole 1% . Tried 2x more ways. Full disc copy, full disc extraction, and main movie full size with no chapters off

Comment

Red dawn

i had no problems with this title and used verson 8.2.2.8 with win.2000 pro

Comment

Frustrating.... I have tried so many ways to get this to work. Tried 8228 and all versions up to 9040. Tried on 3 separate movies. Tried by using xxxxxx to rip it then dvdfab to pull the main movie, also tried using dvdfab to just do all of it. Attached is another log file. Hope someone can help me. Have this same problem with HULK and Army of Darkness and a couple others.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by 90312; 05-16-2013, 01:26 PM. Reason: Forum rules

Comment

Try turning off your GPU stuff in "Settings".

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
                            Try turning off your GPU stuff in "Settings".
                            Didn't help

Comment

Seems to always be on info: processing source(00882.m2ts) . What is so stubborn about this file?

Comment

Working...
                              X