Failed to Create Directory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Failed to Create Directory

Require the expertise of CBR929. Just downloaded the latest version from 9031 which worked just fine and I now find that I have a problem I am advised that DVD Fab 9 Failed to Create Directory Returned to version to 8226 which works flawlessly as did all my previous updates. Removed 9032 from my computer and would like to return to version 9031. I previously kept all of the earlier versions of DVD Fab but they were lost when I purchased a new computer. Once again your assistance is invaluable and much appreciated. Jak

If you need 9.0.3.1 before CBR929 gets off work send me a PM with your email address and I'll send it along.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Hey Jak
      Sorry to hear that your having problems.
      Your in good hands with my friend 90312.
      If you need anything give me a Pm.
      CBR929

Actually, I'm home sick today!
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

9.0.3.2. Directory Problem

Many thanks guys problem solved. returned to version 9031 and everything is as it should be. I will have to give considerate thought before doing updates in the future. If it works leave well alone. CBR929 sorry to hear about you feeling under the weather.

Comment

Thanks Jak
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Comment

Failed To Create Directory

Hi. I'm new here and am having the same problem. I have a iMac and 8.2.2.6 version of the software.

Had to restore my mac this morning and after that the DVDFAb stopped working properly. No matter what disc I try I get the "Failed To Create Directory" error. I reinstalled and still no luck. It was working fine until the restore.

Please send help

Thanks

Comment

Most probably something to do with permissions on your iCrap.
              "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Hi benzwhere
                I do not know what is causing this error, maybe a permissions as my friend GregiBoy suggested.
                Have you tried version 9 found here http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download...DFAB9_MAC_BETA
                CBR929

Comment

Working...
                X