CD Copy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CD Copy?

I wanted to create an .iso image of a CD, so that I could mount it on a virtual drive. DVD Fab 9.0.3.5 and DVD Fab 8 QT could not see the CD! They kept wanting me to open an image file. I have never had this problem with DVD's. I finally gave up and used Nero. I really don't like Nero, and I really don't want to use it.

Why should I have to go to a competitor's product (that I don't even like), just to copy a CD?

Am I missing something?

Because Fab does not copy CD's, has never purported to, and never has!!!
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Thank you for your reply!

Well, then it should. It seems like it would be simple to add. Copying CD's is a lot less complicated than copying DVD's and Blu-Ray's.

Comment

Why bother when CD's are not copy protected (except for Sony's ill fated venture that they pulled!)?

Originally posted by fisch050 View Post

Well, then it should. It seems like it would be simple to add. Copying CD's is a lot less complicated than copying DVD's and Blu-Ray's.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

ImgBurn will do the job, copy to an iso image then burn to a blank. You should have ImgBurn since it should be your burning engine in DVDFab.
          How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
          Albert Einstein

Comment

Any step-by-step instructions on how to do this CD Copy with ImgBurn? Not sure how to "copy to an iso image" Sorry

Comment

Google is your friend.
              I'm not a genius, but to make every effort to do it.
              Edison

Comment

Originally posted by fisch050 View Post

You can do this in windows via wmp i use it to rip CD to mp3
                ...Death Before Dishonor...

Comment

jcbaty.
                  Here you are my friend.
                  世界中のあらゆる情報を検索するためのツールを提供しています。さまざまな検索機能を活用して、お探しの情報を見つけてください。
                  Trying to convince people with ideas and words is more effective than trying to force people to do what you want.

Comment

Working...
                  X