Migrating To V9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Migrating To V9

I having been using the latest ver8 (paid) for a while with no problems but it looks like I'll make to migrate to V9 since there won't be any more updates to V8 and I don't want to spend more money for Passkey to just keep using V8.
    Question: do I register in the members section first and then download and install V9 (probably the latest beta) or do I download and install V9 and then register in the members section?
    Thanks.

Hi Miami
    You will need to go to the members area first to create an account if you have not done so yet, use the e-mail that you used when you purchased Fab and a password of your choice.
    Use the same e-mail and password that you used in the members area to register version 9.
    CBR929
    Last edited by CBR929; 04-28-2013, 04:12 AM.
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Migrating to V9

Thanks for getting back to me.
      I guess you can have both versions (8.xxx and 9.xxx) available just like we could with previous versions of Fab?

Comment

Originally posted by Miami View Post
        Thanks for getting back to me.
        I guess you can have both versions (8.xxx and 9.xxx) available just like we could with previous versions of Fab?
        Yes you can as a lot of member including myself have versions 5 up to 9 installed and sometimes when the new version won't copy a movie some of the older versions will
        Paid Not To Work
        US Navy Retired ( 20 Years )
        Proudly Served On
        USS Coral Sea CVA-43 (VF-154) / USS Oriskany CVA-34 (VFP-63) / USS Ranger CVA-61 (VF-121)
        6 trips to the Gulf Of Tonkin

Comment

Working...
        X