Have an issue with switching to dvd9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have an issue with switching to dvd9

My old email was hacked a few months ago. I cancelled it and have thought nothing about it until now. Well to register for 9 I have to use my old email that I no longer have access to. Any suggestions?

It doesn't send anything to that email address. Just use it to log into the Members Area with it.

You can also change youremail address once you have logged in.

If that doesn't work, email mona (at) dvdfab.com.
    Last edited by GregiBoy; 04-30-2013, 10:44 PM.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Emailed her

It has to send a link to make a member account. I have never did that because I like 8 but gotta do what I gotta do

Comment

Pass key

How would using pass key work to keep 8

Comment

Would not really recommend Passkey as an option.

Contact Mona.....
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Could use some advice

I emailed Mona like suggested. Three times without response. Anybody have any suggestions. I hate to buy again with everyone having issues. I love fab but not sure if I want to drop another dime this quickly.

Comment

If you are satisfied with version 8 and everything it does because you'll miss out on some new features of version 9, you can prolong the life of version 8 with Passkey by ripping the movie to the HDD and using the folder or iso image as the source after version 8 will no longer decrypt new protection schemes. Passkey will be updated and take care of business!
              How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
              Albert Einstein

Comment

Like to upgrade

I would rather upgrade to 9. I know there has been some complaints but I am satisfied with the support this software has, so I know it will get straightened out. Please help if anyone can. It can't be impossible to do this. I have all my info from my computer software buyer number and all that crap. Surely it isn't that difficult.

Comment

Like GregiBoy said create your account using the email address you used when you bought the software, they don't send anything anyway, then log in and change your email address. I had to do that myself.

Albert Einstein

Comment

I did and it wants me to go to email to finish the process. I activated my current email to make sure that's how it worked.

Comment

Huh? Well send all your information to mona@dvdfab.com and I'd bet she can hook you up.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by dvd4life View Post
                        I did and it wants me to go to email to finish the process. I activated my current email to make sure that's how it worked.
                        Hi dvd4life,

If you still run into registration issue, please provide us your registered email or order number when purchasing, then we will check in our database and help you to solve your problem.

Please send your email to anny@dvdfab.com.

Anny

Comment

Working...
                        X