Another Big Problem...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Big Problem...

I reported earlier that v9.0.3.8 was checking the autoplay box again. That is correct, but it's actually worse. Now, even if you uncheck the box in settings, it still messes with your autoplay setup even after restarting DVDFab.

It's either not saving the autoplay setting, or the check-box just doesn't work at all.

This is not good!....
    Last edited by Toonces T. Cat; 05-01-2013, 09:53 PM. Reason: Correction...

Fab9038 will mark "Add AutoPlay handler" as default after installation. But there is a litter issue here. It won't add autoplay in control panel. But it will sync the autoplay status in control panel after changing in DVDFab common settings.

Comment

Sorry, but that's not what it does...

Sorry, but that's not what it does. It sets the autoplay to "Choose a default" for both DVDs and BDs every time Fab is started up. That, in turn, causes the selection box to pop out every time a disc is loaded. I have set and reset the box a dozen times, along with the control panel, and every time I start 9.0.3.8 the control panel goes to the "Choose a default" setting.

This does not happen with the 9.0.3.6 version.

-Toonces
      Last edited by Toonces T. Cat; 05-03-2013, 02:40 AM. Reason: Word correction

Comment

The "Select an option" dialog is poped up by OS, not DVDFab or any other software.
        Attached Files

Comment

Yes, but...

Yes, I understand that. The issue is that I always set the control panel to "Do Nothing" and then Fab resets it to "Choose a default" every time it starts.

Here's two images:
          Last edited by Toonces T. Cat; 12-08-2013, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Everything works fine here. If you do not want this auto play dialog, you can uncheck the "use auto play for all media and drivers". Or try to reinstall DVDFab9
            I'm not a genius, but to make every effort to do it.
            Edison

Comment

This worked well...

Originally posted by Fighterman View Post
              Everything works fine here. If you do not want this auto play dialog, you can uncheck the "use auto play for all media and drivers". Or try to reinstall DVDFab9
              This worked well...Thank you! Fab is still modifying the autoplay option on startup, but the popup no longer appears which is workable until they correct the problem with Fab changing the selections even with the Fab setting box unchecked.

Comment

BTW...

BTW - I did a complete reinstall as well, but that changed nothing.

Comment

Try the new beta version
                  I'm not a genius, but to make every effort to do it.
                  Edison

Comment

I did...

I did...See my post titled "Autohandler Issue is Fixed!"

-Toonces...

Comment

Working...
                    X