DVDFAB crashes opening file to burn

DVDFAB crashes when opening file to burn
    Movie Sphere [Blu-ray]
    Region: All Regions
    Release Date: September 8, 2009
    I am having problems with Fab 9, not sure what I am doing wrong
    log file attached, guess i will return to fab 8
    Attached Files

DVDFAB 9 will not burn anything......!!!!!

I have been a longtime user of DVDFAB and now "unfortunately DVDFAB9 as my preferred movie burning tool. With this new version....absolutely NOTHING will burn. It goes through the process of "copying" the .VOB files...but it doesn't access the either of my VERY reliable burners (that still work with Other Software) LG GGW-H20L and LG WH12LS30. AND then it crashes my Burners and removes them from my system (no longer appear in the device manager without rebooting)

What gives???? I actually reloaded my entire O/S to try fix this problem and it doesn't work. Curiously, early versions of DVDFAB do not work either!!!!! Remember, both of my burners still burn with other software I am VERY UPSET......
    Last edited by 90312; 05-04-2013, 11:00 PM. Reason: Forum Rules.

Comment

Have a whisky or two, settle down and supply some logs and then someone may help you if you lose the attitude.

This forum is staffed mainly by volunteers and we also get upset by posters that seem to be unaware of this, when they purport to be longtime users.
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
      X