can't copy Jack Recher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can't copy Jack Recher

Tried to load DVD and it only copied first part then when it comes to the main movie it shows that it completed the copy.

Can't help you without more detail.

Update to the latest version of Fab and try again.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Mine would only see the 228Mb of credits, and then the small junk files. Wouldn't recognise Chapter 40 at all.

Comment

Make sure PathPlayer is set to always enable.
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

Try 9037. I tried Reacher same last night. The newest v8 and v9036 wouldn't see the main movie chapter, and 9038 crashed on start up, or tried to Log On and then crashed. 9037 worked. It ran at about 1/2 speed compared to the usual v8 speeds, but it seemed to work ok. The quality was very good.

Comment

Hi tsmitty102000
            As my friend GregiBoy said you need to update to the latest version 9 found here http://174.142.61.206/DVDFab9038.exe
            8228 will not do it!
            CBR929
            Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

And Version 8 is now a thing of the past and will not be receiving any updates for new copy protection schema.
              "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

I'm a newbie here, so can you point me to a sticky on how to upgrade from 8 to 9. Thanks.

Comment

Download, install and register it. It's simple.

You can keep your version 8 also as 9 installs in it's own directory.

Comment

Thanks for the quick response. Just curious...Will my 8 registration code cover the 9 installation? Or will I get a new string?

Comment

No.... You need to go onto the "Members Area" of dvdfab.com and set up your account with the email address you used when you purchased Fab.

Once this is done, there is no need for a key as Fab asks you to put in that email address and checks via the internet if your rego is valid.

Comment

Works Like a Charm

Thanks a lot for the help.

Followed your instructions and successfully downloaded and registered 9, and have also already successfully copied Jack Reacher, with outstanding results. Total process time was less than 20 minutes, with copy rate at about 15 mbs throughout running under Win7, 64-bit and 4 gb of RAM and coming in at just under 10 minutes. Burn was less than 8 minutes.

Version 9 looks very promising and should be a lot of fun once all the bugs are worked.

Cheers.

Comment

So the day has finally come where you have to use Version 9 - guess I'll get with the program and set Version 9 up...

Comment

Jack Reacher, Region 1, main movie, backs up fine on a DVD9 using Ver 9.0.3.8 and the IMGBurn burning engine. Kinda like the shiny, new, Ver 9 interface with all the detail settings neatly accessible under the hood.

Comment

Thanks for the feed back grampaw, some members hate it, but will have to learn to live with it.
                              CBR929
                              Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
                              X