v9.0.3.8 Crash on Start Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

v9.0.3.8 Crash on Start Up

Cannot get 9038 to start. Either will not load at all, or it gets to the Logging In logo, get two dots, and then it closes. Had firewall and anti virus turned off. Had previously installed 9036 to try to back up Jack Reacher R1, but it wouldn't populate the DVD's file directory - missed the main movie entirely, and just showed a couple hundred Mb of trailers and assorted junk. Same as the latest V8.

I eventually found v9037, and it started and was able to copy and rip Reacher successfully. Running Win 7 64 bit.

Hi Fergus
    Are you running the installer from the download link.
    If so try saving to your download folder then browse to your download folder right click the installer and install as administrator.
    Hope this helps
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Thanks for the tip. v9037 seems to work ok, so when I have finished patching the holes in my walls that I made with my head last night I might give it a try.

Comment

LOL
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

v9.0.3.8 Start up x2

Once I load the program it will run one then when I put in a DVD, it will start up again with duplicate programs and it double analyzes. I uninstalled and re-installed and got nothing, now idk what to do.

Comment

Originally posted by xpoppadaddyx View Post
            Once I load the program it will run one then when I put in a DVD, it will start up again with duplicate programs and it double analyzes. I uninstalled and re-installed and got nothing, now idk what to do.
            Two suggestions:
            1. Upper right corner -> Common settings -> Uncheck"Allow running multiple instances of DVDFab".
            Or
            2. Common settings -> Uncheck "Add AutoPlay handler(Optionally, start DVDFab when DVD/Blu-ray Disc inserted)".
            Attached Files
            User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
            For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
            For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
            For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Working...
            X