This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFAB not creating dvddid.xml file

I've been using DVDFAb for some time now, however I have recently noticed that since upgrading to 6.2 the program does not create the dvddid.xml file anymore. I thought that this file was needed for Windows Media Center to recognize the DVD file structure, but it seems to be working just fine. What i have noticed however is that WMC no longer downloads the cover art for the DVD.

Has anyone else experienced this? Any fixes?

Thanks!

I think that's what the creation of the xml file was for, cover art for the DVD ect.
    Make sure it is still ticked in common settings to create it, I'll do a test also with version 6215 and see what happens.

Edit: No problem here creating the xml file with 6215.
    Last edited by W&B; 12-22-2009, 03:54 PM. Reason: added test results

Comment

Thanks, it's definitely checked. Any other thoughts? I did 10 dvds yesterday and no xml file was created for any of them

Comment

The cover art does not show for all movies that are created with the XML file and it is present in the rips. Open up the movie file and you will see the XML located in it

Comment

What OS do you use? I'm running win7 64X...could be a bug in certain OS?

Comment

@AGJ - I'm not sure what you mean. I am in the folders and there is no xml file.

@W&B - I am using win7 64bit as well.

I suppose I could try uninstall and reinstall?

Comment

Working...
            X