Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come some DVDFab only reads a small portion on some DVDs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How come some DVDFab only reads a small portion on some DVDs?

I am in the middle of copying my DVDs at the moment and all have copied so far with no problems... Well, most of them. I have a few DVDs that have experienced problems. DVDFab reads the disk/s and copies in a matter of seconds. I thought this strange and tried viewing what I had copied. The copy only plays the FBI warning at the beginning!
    I had a closer look at DVDFab while reading again and it only reads a small amount of MB, something around 10-400 MB instead of it's original 3000-8000 MB.
    So why is DVDFab only reading a small portion of the disk?
    I read something on another website, someone else asking a similar question, and they told them that the disk is faulty. The disk might play OK but if you look closer you might see some errors. They did mention how you might be able to copy still but they didn't make it very clear. So is there a way of copying the disk still or does it mean I would have to purchase another disk/copy of the DVD? I wouldn't really want to buy another copy and find I can't copy that disk either.

Any help would be fantastic.

Hi Radio-ga-ga
    Please make sure that Path player is set to always enabled in settings.
    If still having problems post your internal log.
    Hope this helps
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
    X