Copy DVD To Dvd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Copy DVD To Dvd

Hi,Been reading on here about copying DVD's.I copy my DVD's straight from one drive to another ''Straight copy''.There are some points on here saying that this could be a bad thing and suggested that to copy the DVD to the HDD then copy from there to another DVD disc.
    Would I be correct in the way that I'm doing it with my method?.
    I have a fully licensed DVDFab and running the latest DVDFab 9.
    Also running windows 7.And copying DVD's works well ,there are some occasions that I get an error.
    But cant complain it works okay.
    Well waiting to see the results of my question and maybe some good tips on the copying method.
    Many Thanks.
    Trying to convince people with ideas and words is more effective than trying to force people to do what you want.

Fab does not copy direct between the DVD's anyhow. It has never copied on-the-fly between disks.

It copies first to a temp file on the HDD and then copies from that to the target blank.

Hence, to answer your question, you should be fine using your operating procedure.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Thanks for the reply.I'll just carry on as I'm doing now.All new to this copying thing.
      Many thanks once again.
      South Wales.UK.
      Trying to convince people with ideas and words is more effective than trying to force people to do what you want.

Comment

"I NEVER burn anything.... I just encode it and play the files on network and hard disk Media Players, hell of a lot easier!!!

Sorry to get back to you,The above statement sound very interesting is it possible that you can please elaborate a bit more of that method for me.
        In easy language Please.

Thanks.

Comment

Yep...

You buy a device like this:- http://www.wdc.com/en/products/products.aspx?id=570
          (NB: This is just an example and DVD Fab are releasing a device of their own)
          You rip the DVD's/BR's to the hard disk. No Burnie!!!
          Device plays file on hard disk. Like having a big video library in one place.

Easy Peasy..
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Thank You Very Much once again.

Comment

FYI: This is the Fab product...

お探しのページが見つかりませんでした!

Comment

Thanks for that Will be having a read later.
                Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X