This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can Not Watch the 'Doomsday' Movie

Made a back-up of the movie ‘Doomsday’ and when I went to watch it on my TV, it would not let me. It comes up with a display stating that this movie does not reflect the views of the producers or it’s affiliates or employees … but then it stops. On other movies that I have the same problem, I would push to the main menu button and it can go the main movie but this one doesn't. Is there a fix for this?

Thanks,
    geh

Originally posted by geh View Post
    Made a back-up of the movie ‘Doomsday’ and when I went to watch it on my TV, it would not let me. It comes up with a display stating that this movie does not reflect the views of the producers or it’s affiliates or employees … but then it stops. On other movies that I have the same problem, I would push to the main menu button and it can go the main movie but this one doesn't. Is there a fix for this?

Thanks,
    geh
    You never followed up on your previous posts as they could be related to this new thread:

Comment

Originally posted by tli View Post
      You never followed up on your previous posts as they could be related to this new thread:

tli,

The other post are not related to this problem. Responded to the other posts mentioned.

Sorry,
      geh

Comment

No need to be sorry... it's just that those previous issues should be resolved first, one at a time, before this new issue can be addressed properly. Even though you've indicated that you've purchased new media, you never really answer the questions that tried to better understand your situation. The more info and input you can provide, the better someone here could help you. As others have already posted previously in those other threads:

Please read and provide as much info as you can.
        Last edited by tli; 12-23-2009, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tli View Post
          No need to be sorry... it's just that those previous issues should be resolved first, one at a time, before this new issue can be addressed properly. Even though you've indicated that you've purchased new media, you never really answer the questions that tried to better understand your situation. The more info and input you can provide, the better someone here could help you. As others have already posted previously in those other threads:

Please read and provide as much info as you can.
          Thanks tli for replying,
          I hope this helps a little bit more: I made a back-up copied the 'Doomsday' movie using the DVDFab 6.2.0.5 program and it did not indicate any errors during the read & write process. The only problem is that I could not play the movie on my TV after it states the message: Any views or opinions expressed in interviews or comments are those of the individuals ... and then stops. Is there a fix for this?

Thanks,
          geh

Comment

Originally posted by geh View Post
            ... Is there a fix for this?...
            Probably... nothing obvious to me.
            Last edited by tli; 12-24-2009, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X