v9.0.4.0 buggy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

v9.0.4.0 buggy?

Up until very recently when I wanted to make a copy of Jack Reacher. I have been using V8.2.2.8 Qt without any problems.

Luckily I still have that version still installed, as when I tried to copy "Apartment 1303" AND "The Impossible", the process started off as normal i.e. I have two roms, one to read and one to write to.

I started V9.0.4.0 it read the disk, it checked to make sure it had a blank DVD in, and the process started.

When it got the write stage it ejected the blank DVD, and asked "Do you want to burn again". Odd I thought but I put the blank DVD back in, and then clicked "Ok" to write again.

It spat the blank DVD out, I tried it one more time and it did the same thing spat the blank DVD out.

So I started V8.2.2.8 Qt put the disk in and the blank DVD, started it, it worked without a hiccup.

It did it for both "Apartment 1303" AND "The Impossible".

That is V9.0.4.0 failed and V8.2.2.5 worked.

However, when I used the one rom to read and write my third disk "Shattered Silence" it worked perfectly.

I see that version 9.0.4.2 has just been released, and I wonder if V9 has a bug in it, that only allows DVDFab to read and write from the one rom?

I ask this because since V6 through to V8 I have been able to successfully use both rom's

Well, try 9.0.4.3
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Hi,

1. Please upgrade to v9043 as GregiBoy suggested.

2. Please post dvdfab_internal.log which you can find with "Open Log Folder".

Thanks.

Best Regards,
      Fengtao
      DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
      http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Yes, Please try 9043beta.
        I note you have two drivers, and DVDFab will reading blank disc from burning rom.
        It will cause of your problem.

"Fix: A problem that DVDFab should not read and analyze blank Blu-ray or DVD disc when user insert a blank disc to driver."
        Last edited by Potti; 05-30-2013, 11:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Potti View Post
          Yes, Please try 9043beta.
          I note you have two drivers, and DVDFab will reading blank disc from burning rom.
          It will cause of your problem.

"Fix: A problem that DVDFab should not read and analyze blank Blu-ray or DVD disc when user insert a blank disc to driver."
          How can DVDFab read a blank disk??

Did you not read my post?

I said "I tried to copy "Apartment 1303" AND "The Impossible", the process started off as normal i.e. I have two roms, one to read and one to write to.

I started V9.0.4.0 it read the disk, it checked to make sure it had a blank DVD in, and the process started. When it got the write stage it ejected the blank DVD, and asked "Do you want to burn again"

Comment

Hi Fiery,
            Maybe your burn is done. Is it the same dialog below pops up in your case?
            Please check the disc you inserted wheter it is burnt or not.
            What's more, what's your DVD burnning engine? You can check it in Common settings->Drives->DVD Write.
            What's your disc's type you inserted? DVD-RW,DVD-R or something else?
            More info are needed.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Fiery View Post
              How can DVDFab read a blank disk??

Did you not read my post?

I said "I tried to copy "Apartment 1303" AND "The Impossible", the process started off as normal i.e. I have two roms, one to read and one to write to.

I started V9.0.4.0 it read the disk, it checked to make sure it had a blank DVD in, and the process started. When it got the write stage it ejected the blank DVD, and asked "Do you want to burn again"
              you didnt read the previous posts, try the latest beta

Comment

beta fixed my problem

i couldnt get my drive to pick up apartment 1303 but upgrade to latest beta worked

Comment

v9.0.4.0 v9.0.4.0 buggy?

Originally posted by calcu007 View Post
                  you didnt read the previous posts, try the latest beta
                  FYI I did upgrade to the beta, I just failed to mention it.

Comment

Working...
                  X