This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Hangover

Am I the only one that can't get The Hangover to rip? I am using 6.2.1.5 and it won't even open the movie.

Yes, you are !!!!
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

jayordan19 Welcome to the DVDFab forum

Had no problem getting this one with vers# 6.2.0.5 pathplayer on

Removal of new protections may not be available yet in the free version of DVDFab (HD Decrypter)

Help Us Help You :

Troy's excellent tutorial on Setting up ImgBurn with DVDFab :

I use Taiyo Yuden and Verbatim media mainly.
      Trying Falcon D/L media

I use ImgBurn as my main burning engine

Free Media Player VLC

Comment

Would help if you posted the info mentioned in the Help Us Help You to this thread as well so someone can actually help you with your problem

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
          Yes, you are !!!!
          Sweet and simple answer lol.
          "They say that dog is man's best friend, but they are wrong. Man is dog's best friend. But a dog that will lay down his life to protect his master is man's best friend and a dog that will turn and run at the threat of danger is no friend at all."

Comment

Originally posted by magnum62 View Post
            Sweet and simple answer lol.
            Sweet = Not Really

Simple = Very

Accurate = Not known at this time, to early to tell.

@jayordan19 I would Try with pathplayer off first and if that did not work ,and if you can, try the earlier version 6.2.0.5

Removal of new protections may not be available yet in the free version of DVDFab (HD Decrypter)

Help Us Help You :

Troy's excellent tutorial on Setting up ImgBurn with DVDFab :

I use Taiyo Yuden and Verbatim media mainly.
            Trying Falcon D/L media

I use ImgBurn as my main burning engine

Free Media Player VLC

Comment

Originally posted by bean55 View Post
              Sweet = Not Really

Simple = Very

Accurate = Not known at this time, to early to tell.

@jayordan19 I would Try with pathplayer off first and if that did not work ,and if you can, try the earlier version 6.2.0.5
              You're correct it was not at all sweet lol.
              But i did like the answer.
              "They say that dog is man's best friend, but they are wrong. Man is dog's best friend. But a dog that will lay down his life to protect his master is man's best friend and a dog that will turn and run at the threat of danger is no friend at all."

Comment

I did also !!!!

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Never mind. Rebooted the computer a few times and it finally worked like usual. Sorry for the troubles.

Comment

No trouble.
                    We are just having a little fun.

Comment

I got it to rip but it ripped to only 3.48GB and when I play it back from the Hard Drive it seems to plays fine when I select Widescreen but it plays it jitters/skips when I pick Fullscreen.
                      Last edited by richmoral; 12-28-2009, 10:42 PM.

Comment

You have posted this in more than one thread. This is regarded as double posting and thread hijacking and further instances will result in your privileges on this forum being withdrawn.

Start your own thread on this problem which is different from your first problem.

Comment

Working...
                        X