Can't add same sources to task queue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't add same sources to task queue?

Just wondering why we can't add the same sources to the same task queue? In other words if I have a BD ISO and I want to copy the movie 2-3 different ways (extended, alternate, etc), I have to do them one at a time. But with 3 separate ISOs, I can add them all to the task queue and walk away from my computer as it does its job.

Anyone? Is this going to be added or am I missing some function? I generally rip a movie 2-3 different ways and this makes it a huge headache. After I do it once, it removes it from the source so I have to re-add it and then rip the movie again with alternative settings.

Why can't I just use the same source 2-3 times (Like I can with multiple ISOs), set my tasks up, and let it do them all in one go? It seems the "Ripper" tab of the program supports this, but not the "Copy" program that keeps it in ISO format.

I messed around with the "Customize" tab, and it allows you to put check boxes into different versions of the movie (Unlike Main Movie Only). However, it just combines them into a single ISO. Not 2-3 separate ISOs based on the m2ts playlist files. Is this possible to change?
    Last edited by tyrindor; 06-06-2013, 02:10 PM.

Comment

In my attempts to use the task queue I can get only 3 items total. 2 in the copy module and one in the ripper or the other way round. I choose the iso image and just select the function I want then with the title open select another. The number in the task queue will change to indicate the addition. See attachments:
      Attached Files
      How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
      Albert Einstein

Comment

If you keep dragging separate ISOs under the "Copy - Main Movie Only" tab you can do an unlimited amount. You can select them from the source menu, config them, then go to the next in the list. After you click "Start" on one of them, they'll all run with their selected settings. I've done batches of like 10 movies doing this... However, it doesn't work if you try it with 2 of the same ISOs or sources.

I can do it like you said, but I need to keep them in ISO format, so that sadly doesn't work for me. What I need to do doesn't seem possible with the current software.

Here's a picture of 4 different ISOs I had sitting on my HD, with all 4 in the task queue. It'd be nice if we could load 4 of the same ISO, and not be limited to different sources only. That way we could rip 2-3 movies, 2-3 different ways each (one with lossless audio, one without, one extended version, one theater version, etc), without needing any manual work in-between processes.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by tyrindor; 06-06-2013, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X