Removing region code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Removing region code

I have a Region 2 DVD that I wish to be able to play on my Region 4 DVD Player. Can anyone please advise how I do this with DVDFab ver 9.0.4.0?

Basically I want to know if Cloning a DVD removes the region code !

Comment

Yes, it is. You can give a try.

Comment

Originally posted by JillB View Post
        I have a Region 2 DVD that I wish to be able to play on my Region 4 DVD Player. Can anyone please advise how I do this with DVDFab ver 9.0.4.0?

Region code may not be your only problem...

Region 2 DVDs are predominately PAL format, and region 4 seems to be a mixed bag of NTSC, PAL and SECAM. Depending on what your player will handle will determine whether you can play the DVD or not after the region code change...

You may want to refer to your owners manual to see if it has that info.

DC

Comment

Thanks for your help with this. Wil now go and purchase the Region 2DVDs from the UK. PAL is not an issue as it is the standard sued here in Australia

Comment

Jill, this is why it is good idea to add your location to your profile so we can pick it up straight away.
            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Are you 50 or 60Hz down in Oz?
              How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
              Albert Einstein

Comment

Normally 50 but most TV's/DVD Players/BR Players sold here are dual standard
                "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
                X