This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot open Rambo (2008)

I'm using 6205 (paid) in Windows XP and it cannot open Rambo (2008), so it never gets to the point of analysing it. It just keeps trying but never opens. The drive makes a burring sound repeatedly. The movie plays perfectly in two different Sony DVD players and is clean. I have been able to Explore the disc and there is an unusual folder on it called JACKET_P that contains three files J00__5L, J00__5M, and J00__5S. I've never seen any disc before that has these.

I tried with Pathplayer both on and off, and Ignore all errors set On.

I successfully copied District 9 recently (a difficult movie to copy), so there is nothing wrong with my DVD burners (2 Liteon PATA iHAP322-98 only 1-month old). Any help would be appreciated.

Hi wayoutwes and welcome,

I don't recall anything troublesome about this flick. I created a bkup last year with whatever the current version of Fab was back then.
    I know your disc appears clean, but please run through the list in the sticky
    Tips...
    (link in my sig)

Hopefully, this'll do it.
    Please let us know...meanwhile I'll try to locate my original, but I'm pretty sure it's in South Carolina in our new house...and I'm not...lol
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

DVDFab was able to do Rambo no problems when the movie was relased and with this latest beta release that was posted today but make pathplayer is set to always enabled as it will not work with the other 2 options for Pathplayer

Comment

Rambo problem

Thanks for your replies. I did find the problem & it was with the Rambo disc itself even tho' it seemed to play in the DVD players (allmost all the way through, then it stalled). I'm really new at all this so if I make a flub, please forgive. What does this mean from the previous thread/reply???

"please run through the list in the sticky
        Tips...
        (link in my sig)"

Comment

He wants you to read this Tips on Troubleshooting Analyzing/Ripping DVDs
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
          X